The biggest edge that you have as a small to midsize business is being agile, nimble, quick and being better positioned to offer a highly personalized customer experience. You have the ability to connect with customers directly, so you can build long-term relationships with them. Today's WiFi solutions offer powerful marketing and engagement tools so you can reach visitors with targeted promotions, surveys and much more. Now is the time to turn your WiFi into a powerful source of revenue and customer loyalty.
If you peek inside a typical small or medium business - whether it's a coffee shop, clothing store or a healthcare clinic, it should reveal a lot of wireless devices (tablets, smartphones, etc.) with little to no hardware in sight. Behind the scenes, wireless solutions like access points provide a lot of valuable features, not only for your business, but for your customers as well. Today, people are expecting businesses to offer WiFi and as new technologies evolve, it's your job to keep up and stay competitive.
Here are 5 key features that keep your business WiFi delivery competitive today:
1. Patented Wireless Security
Built-in Wireless Intrusion Prevention System (WIPS) helps ensure you have the protection you need from cyber threats. WIPS defends your business 24/7 from unauthorized devices, man-in-the-middle and denial-of-service attacks, rogue access points and more.
2. Business driven Analytics
Know how, where, and when visitors are using your WiFi so you can maximize your WiFi investment and optimize customer experience. Evaluate data around site metrics like how long a customer spends in a certain area of your store and conversion so you can make better business decisions. Being able to see your data in a customized dashboard and view real-time and historical usage data is also a must.
3. Management That Scales
WiFi Cloud environments can take your business from one to an unlimited number of access points across multiple locations, with no infrastructure. Converting to a cloud-centric model is a great way to increase productivity, keep IT costs down and protect your valuable data. Storing your data in the cloud reduces the risk of data loss from file corruption, cyber theft and natural disasters.
4. Powerful Engagement & Marketing Tools
Get your marketing game on with a suite of easy-to-use, built-in tools that turn a simple WiFi connectivity offering into a rich WiFi experience for customers, guests and employees. Create splash pages without the need for web design skills, reach visitors with engaging videos and surveys, offer targeted promotions and more.
5. Free Deployment Planning Service
Wondering how many access points your business needs? An IT vendor like Restech, must be able to help you gather the right information and perform predictive floor plan simulations to take the guess work out of your planning.
When entering into a relationship with a WiFi vendor, it's best to see how they approach implementation, support and customer service.
WiFi Vendor Checklist
The following questions will help guide your conversation with a potential vendor and ensure you get the right WiFi support and solution for your business.
- How easy is it to get APs up and running?
- Can you explain how we would go about switching from our current solution?
- How do we know how many access points we need?
- What kind of technical support do you offer during and post implementation?
- Do you offer on-site or online training on how to use your solution?
- Do you have webinars, solid documentation, detailed manuals?
- How responsive is your customer support team?
- How do you handle troubleshooting, IT tickets, and day to day technical glitches that arise?
- How often do you upgrade or fix bugs in your solution?
- Will we have a dedicated account manager?
- Do you offer 24/7 or 8/5 support?
- Do you offer consistent pricing structure?
- What is your pricing model? Is it based on the number of access points?
- Do you have testimonials, case studies or examples of successful adoption?
As a full-suite IT firm, Restech can help you with every step from planning to implementation to support.
Source: Watchguard Technologies